COOKS IN: 10'
- 1 fresh bread or from the day before
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- handful basil leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- some sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- salt flakes
- homemade Mozzarella balls
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C- 200°C (you can also toast it on the pan or toaster)
2. Drizzle some of the oil on the bread slices
3. In a bowl mix tomatoes, basil, oil and salt
4. Toast the bread until lightly brown and crunchy
5. Rub the garlic on the bread and top up with the prepared tomato mixture
6. Add some homemade Mozzarella if you have, drizzle olive oil and some salt flakes. Its amazing!!