COOKS IN: 15'
- 120 g cashews, soaked
- 200 g soy yogurt
- 4 tbsp tapioca starch
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a fresh salad
1. Process all the ingredients until very smooth
2. Add mixture to a sauce pan and cook it on medium heat while stirring non-stop
3. Once it starts thickening, continue stirring and lower the heat
4. When it all turns gluey and into a big ball place "ball" in a bowl
5. Scoop out one by one the size of mozzarella balls that you like and place in ice cold salty water
6. Store in the fridge in this water for several days
Se puede sustituir el almidón de tapioca por mahicena?