The other day we unintentionally made the crunchiest crackers ever!
We made our super easy 3-minutes flat bread in the oven and accidentally left one of them inside. The next day we found a super crunchy, delicious cracker inside the oven and immediately made more of them. You can store them for a couple of days in an airtight container, but usually you will eat them very fast anyway ;)
COOKS IN: 90'
- 350g flour (we use 100g spelt flour and 250g wholegrain flour)
- 8g fresh yeast
- 250ml cold soy milk
- 11g olive oil
- 9g brown sugar
- 7g salt
- hummus, hummus, hummus!
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients and shortly combine with your hands (do not knead)
2. Cover the bowl and let sit for at least 1 hour
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan) and prepare a lined baking tray
4. Form balls of dough and put some flour on a surface
5. Flatten each ball first with the hands then more with a rolling pin
6. Put them on the tray and if you want cut dough in your desired shape of cracker already
7. With a fork punch some holes into the dough
8. Bake for 15 minutes and let cool down before breaking into crackers