COOKS IN: 30'
- 300g oyster shroom
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp smokey paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili
- 60g BBQ sauce
- Sandwich bread
- our joppie saus
1. One by one pull the mushroom with a fork (see vid)
2. Mix with oil and the seasoning in a bowl
3. Heat up in a pan, toss and fry for 10-15 min until crispy (you can bake it at 200°C for 20 min)
4. Add BBQ sauce and fry for another couple of minutes
5. Enjoy on a sandwich with our joppie sauce, lettuce, mango and onion.