COOKS IN: 25'
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 250gr tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- some water
- 1 tbsp tomato/paprika paste (optional)
- some vegan feta, crumbled
- some yellow cherry tomatoes (to look like the egg yolk)
1. In a pan stir-fry red pepper and onion for 3-5 minute
2. Add garlic and spices and fry another minute
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and some water and let simmer for 20 minutes - The sauce is ready!
4. Build the pizza and bake it🤩 of course you can also eat the Shakshuka without the pizza!