SWEET SPICY POTATOES
We are obsessed with potatoes. Potatoes in all versions and kinds and ways and... yes, also with an asian style sticky sweet & sour (and spicy!) sauce. This is so good, we could not believe how good it was and why we hadn't come up with this idea earlier...
COOKS IN: 40'
- 4 big potatoes, cut in small cubes
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- some olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 50ml water
- 2 tsp corn starch
- spring onion
- sesame seeds
1. Cover the potato cubes with some oil and corn starch and bake for 30 minutes on 200°C
2. Fry garlic and ginger in some sesame oil until fragrant
3. Prepare the sauce in a jar and pour over the garlic-ginger mix and bring to boil
4. Wait until it starts to thicken and add crunchy potatoes
5. Mix well and remove from heat
6. Top up with spring onion and sesame seeds and enjoooooy!